Founded in France in 1934, then later relocated to the United States, Roland Foods has a rich history of inspiring good food. This company provides high-quality ingredients as they develop multigenerational vendor relationships, which allows them to source and distribute the best products on a broad scale. These global experts in specialty foods believe in integrity, passion, agility, community, and collaboration and offer meal planning and ingredient sourcing.
Roland Foods work with:
- Restaurants: Their food industry experience allows them to provide your restaurant’s culinary needs consistently.
- Manufacturers: They work with over 200 suppliers to obtain authentic products in full compliance with FSQA regulations.
- Retailers: They offer a diverse catalog of high-quality pantry items for sale to the general public.
- Distributors: They have longstanding relationships with distributors and suppliers worldwide to find the best products from the best sources.
Products They Offer
The products offered by this food service company are extensive, but here are the categories of items they provide:
- Vegetables, including olives, pickles, peppers, etc.
- Grains, rice, and legumes
- Noodles and pasta
- Oils, vinegar, and glazes
- Condiments, sauces, and spreads
- Seafood and proteins
- Spices, seasonings, and coatings
- Crackers, snacks, and nuts
- Dessert and pastry
- Kitchen and dining accessories
If you are an Asian food restaurant or retailer, Roland Foods carries a variety of noodles, including Hsinchu Rice Noodles, Chuka Soba Noodles, Pad Thai Rice Stick Noodles, and Organic Udon Noodles for the noodle meals on your menu. They sell rice varieties, coconut milk, canned chestnuts, wasabi powder, and several nori seaweeds. There are also plenty of authentic condiments, sauces, and oils to make your meals the best your customers have ever tasted.
Perhaps your establishment sells Indian food or meals; this food service company has the basics of everything you need. They supply a variety of Basmati brown and white rice, chutneys, curry pastes, authentic sauces, saffrons, and curry powders.
Do you sell or distribute Middle Eastern foods? Roland Foods carry the ingredients for authentic meals, like organic and non-organic tahini, spices and seasonings, oils and vinegar, Harissa Red Chili Spread, and eggplant purees. These, in addition to several varieties of rice.
Are you looking for high-quality food products? Visit Athena Farms to learn more.